03 October 2012

Post #73

Last time I punched one of these out it was June.  So what the fuck happened from then until now?  Just a bunch of delightful things...stacked on top of a heaping pile of shit.

A synopsis of my 29th summer in Arizona:

Work:

My five year old computer took a dump and my back up file was corrupt!!!  Hooray!

Yeah, I don't think a further explanation as to why I have been absent from my blog needs to be given.  But hey, silver lining here folks.  We got a new shelving unit!   My dad was totally stoked because it was free...due to the fact that he picked it up off the side of the road.

Shelving unit?  He found a fucking, baby changing table.

"I stopped and tossed her in the truck." -Zach Eshelman   It's safe to say our new shelves probably have baby piss on them.  Well done dad, well done.


Home:  


Burglarized!!!  Fuck yeah!

Bitch Tits:  Still trying to kill me.

Nightmares on top of nightmares.

I honestly have no clue where her blatant, unjustified, hostility stems from.
  

Drunk Purchases:  I would say right on par with where they should be. 


It's magical, she goes from Bitch Tits to Dick Head in less than a minute!

That about sums it up, life in general has handed me a shitload of downs this summer.  Yet, it also gave enough ups, booze, and football to keep it fun.  All that's left is for it to cool the fuck down!


Jeers and Cheers,

Katie E. Eshelman

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Randy
    randydavis387@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete