10 June 2012

Post #70

My dicktard neighbor decided to pimp out his jalopy by installing an exhaust pipe that can be heard from outer space. I have yet to SEE it, but I imagine it must look a whole lot like this...


Let me play you the song of my people...at five o'clock in the fucking morning!!!

Needless to say, I am up at an hour that should be reserved for truck stop hookers and crack whores.  I'm quite certain you can tell from my attitude that I need more beauty sleep.  So thanks asshole, I am awake and need something to occupy my time.  TV?  Sure.  HBO Movie?  Checks. 


What has been seen can not be unseen.


I mean you have got to be shitting me...I am now incapable of going back to sleep, have my .45 by my side, and will have to seriously rethink eating meat (sts) ever again.  If this makes no sense to you?  Google the fucking movie.

Oh what the hell, I'll make it easy for you:



Sincerely,
Katie E. Eshelman

No comments:

Post a Comment