12 March 2012

Post #66

There are times in life when you regret your decisions.  Whether it's that last Tequila shot or...hell, the first one. In my case?  Well, let's just say my mother has a key to my house.  She showed up at my place entirely way too early Saturday morning, walked up the stairs, opened my door...and scared the shit out of me.  Fucking headphones, I couldn't hear a goddamn thing.  A discussion and a decision to leave me be till lunch time was decided and she was on her merry way.  Until she saw this...

It was a "I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed..and quite curious" kind of conversation.

Well shits.  Kind of hard to explain to your mother that many, many years ago (oh alright, three) your Halloween costume was your own mugshot.  The word 'fuck' doesn't even cover it.  My only saving grace was the fact that I plead the fifth on my weight.  She found that decision very prudent.

Say cheese!

Katie E. Eshelman

No comments:

Post a Comment