23 September 2011

Post #44

What the fuck happened this week...


My mom called me at 7:00 in the morning today to tell me she sent me the funniest email ever.  The etiquette of Internet messaging is apparently lost on her.

My uncle sent me an email containing this video: http://www.tvkim.com/watch/728/kims-picks-funny-song-about-losing-your-memory?utm_medium=nl  I promptly sent it to my mother and then called her to tell her about it.

I got buzzed last night and bought this.


Boom.  Can't take this off or discard.  It's engraved bitch...tits?!

It was the best of the four I decided to order off of http://www.loveyourpets.com/.

What the fuck?

I blame the white wine and filthy shot of Jameson my dad and I HAD to take last night in honor of our client Geraldine Jamieson whose vinyl flooring we installed today.  Made/makes sense.

I got angry at the television which is pretty typical.  The show?  "Ten Dollar Meals."  You have got to be kidding me lady.  That "frugal" meal you just spiced up in your kitchen? It only applies to people who live on a goddamn farm. 90% of your meal consists of your own fresh herbs, vegetables, eggs, chicken, milk, and slaughtered pig.  I live in a townhouse. I have a cactus in a terracotta pot and some shreds of grass mixed with weeds.  Go fuck yourself.

Finally, autumn began.  The temperature dropped to a tolerable 105 degrees so I decided to wear my first jacket of the season.  Moderately intelligent choice, I sweat out all the booze from last night.

Cheers to Fall,

Katie E. Eshelman

No comments:

Post a Comment