11 April 2011

Post #14

I'm not sure why I have been gifted by so many old pictures over the last few months, but I can assure you I am enjoying the hell out of them.

"How big of a pain in the ass are you going to be when you grow up?"

I can only assume someone said the dreaded word "moist." 

This duck is f%#!*&g crazy.



I don't even know where to start.  This picture is a gold mine.  From my mother's knee highs (way to relive those high school days mom) to my father's pinky ring (really dad?).  I can say one thing for sure.  "Dearest Megan:  you will never have to worry about them sagging that low.  Truth."

Alright, I have wasted enough time to call the clock.   I am officially 32 minutes away from breaking lose from my 8-4.  I shall then make my way to the ASU campus to pick up my dearest cousin Charlie for wing night at JT's.   Life is rough. 

Happy Monday,

Katie E. Eshelman

 

No comments:

Post a Comment