01 April 2011

Post #10

Happy Day of Fools.  My God the stories I could tell of my father's pranks.  And I would...but it would take too long and I can't focus right now.  Let's just say he once posed as an IRS agent and called a friend.  The end of the story involved a new pair of undewear.  Legendary.  Thought of pulling this prank...


.

...however, it was not original enough.  I need something substantially better. So, back to the drawing board. 

Work Update: 

The typical: I was late.
The important:  My dad's nap.
The only phone call:  My dad asking me to google hatch chiles...he just wanted to know about them.  I told him they were from New Mexico and there was a festival on Labor Day honoring said chiles.  He wants to go.
The good: I am eating at Morton's tonight for dinner.
The bad: I have to work. 
The ugly:  Having to call my uncle in order to give him a claim assignment in Chandler.  He asked if it was an April Fool's joke.  It wasn't.
The productivity level:  From 1-10.  1.69. 

Happy Friday,

Katie E. Eshelman

No comments:

Post a Comment