31 March 2011

Post #9

My cousin Chachel inspired me to find a song of the day of sorts.  This song is pretty much in my top five.  I had forgotten about it.  (Side note: The whole reason why I recalled this bitchin' tune, that's right, will be explained.)  I can remember my dad singing this specific line for as long as my little brain can stretch itself.  "And when I die!!! And when I'm gone!!!"  I called him to ask what the hell the song was as I wanted to listen to it.  He immediately busted out in tune, as is his form, then he couldn't remember and asked my mom.  She immediately said (in her best East Coast, Jewish, mom voice) "It's Chicago!".  Fail. It's 'Blood, Sweat, and Tears'...enjoy my friends. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohhglpl16LM&feature=related

Inspiration:


"I can swear there ain't no heaven, but I pray there ain't no hell."



I don't plan on having a headstone, but if I did this would be my choice.  True to my form till the day I die ladies and gentleman.  Some have said I'm sarcastic...they just might be right.

May your night end well,

Katie E. Eshelman

P.S. The child to carry on won't be mine.  Just saying.


No comments:

Post a Comment