16 March 2011

Post #1

So as I struggled to come up with something clever/funny/brilliant to say, I realized that this whole blog thing would be tougher than I thought.  Therefore, I decided to just go ahead and tell a little about myself so as to explain what thoughts/ideas/rants/posts are to come.  In no particular order.

1.  I am a 27 1/2 year old Jewish woman...errrr...child?
2.  I like to drink. 
3.  I am sarcarstic.
4.  I work for my father, who at one point in time fired me (great story).  I work with my uncle.  I love my job?  
5.  I cuss.  A lot.
6.  I like the color green.
7.  I love Arizona (from October to March)...then I hate it with a passion.
8.  I have the most amazing mother ever.  She is why I am a Jew. 
9.  I live with my sister.  I quite possibly might be in a common law marriage with her.  I love her more than words can say.  She adopted a cat that I am allergic to...fucking brilliant.
10.  I always speak my mind. 
11.  Love my family.  My cousins are some of my best friends.
12.  Love football.
13.  Sometimes I talk too much.
14.  I hate bad grammar.  And bad drivers. 
15.  I have an extremely tiny attention span.

Katie E. Eshelman

1 comment:

  1. OK, I am blog illiterate too!! But I can't wait to learn reading yours!!! Fuck to the yeah!

    ReplyDelete