So as I struggled to come up with something clever/funny/brilliant to say, I realized that this whole blog thing would be tougher than I thought. Therefore, I decided to just go ahead and tell a little about myself so as to explain what thoughts/ideas/rants/posts are to come. In no particular order.
1. I am a 27 1/2 year old Jewish woman...errrr...child?
2. I like to drink.
3. I am sarcarstic.
4. I work for my father, who at one point in time fired me (great story). I work with my uncle. I love my job?
5. I cuss. A lot.
6. I like the color green.
7. I love Arizona (from October to March)...then I hate it with a passion.
8. I have the most amazing mother ever. She is why I am a Jew.
9. I live with my sister. I quite possibly might be in a common law marriage with her. I love her more than words can say. She adopted a cat that I am allergic to...fucking brilliant.
10. I always speak my mind.
11. Love my family. My cousins are some of my best friends.
12. Love football.
13. Sometimes I talk too much.
14. I hate bad grammar. And bad drivers.
15. I have an extremely tiny attention span.
Katie E. Eshelman